Whats new in Web Master tool 2014!-Matt Cutts
Pretty nice to hear about web master tool 2014 in Matt Cutts blog. I really impressed about the particular update on google webmaster tools that is the alerts about “manual web spam actions” against our harming factors. Hope this will give clear ideas about our bad links built, hence forth we can disavow spam links quick and easily!.
Also he pointed out the following lines that are under their mind juice.
Some things that I could imagine people wanting:
- Make it easier/faster to claim authorship or do authorship markup.
- Improved reporting of spam, bugs, errors, or issues. Maybe people who do very good spam reports could be “deputized” so their future spam reports would be fast-tracked. Or perhaps a karma, cred, or peer-based system could bubble up the most important issues, bad search results, etc.
- Option to download the web pages that Google has seen from your site, in case a catastrophe like a hard drive failure or a virus takes down your entire website.
- Checklists or help for new businesses that are just starting out.
- Periodic reports with advice on improving areas like mobile or page speed.
- Send Google “fat pings” of content before publishing it on the web, to make it easier for Google to tell where content appeared first on the web.
- Better tools for detecting or reporting duplicate content or scrapers.
- Show pages that don’t validate.
- Show the source pages that link to your 404 pages, so you can contact other sites and ask if they want to fix their broken links.
- Or almost as nice: tell the pages on your website that lead to 404s or broken links, so that site owners can fix their own broken links.
- Better or faster bulk url removal (maybe pages that match a specific phrase?).
- Refreshing the existing data in Webmaster Tools faster or better.
- Improve robots.txt checker to handle even longer files.
- Ways for site owners to tell us more about their site: anything from country-level data to language to authorship to what content management system (CMS) you use on different parts of the site. That might help Google improve how it crawls different parts of a domain.
Hope we will get better knowledge on our website flaw if all above points are implemented in google webmaster tool.